Need to curate a playlist for your sisters wedding or maybe your own? Well, we have already done that for you. Bust a move with these sensational 70's songs and reminisce those good old days. Asha Bhosle, Lata Mangeshkar, ABBA, Michael Jackson and Kishore Kumar, are a few to mention. These legendary musicians have etched our memories with their groovy beats, and it's high time we pay them some homage. Music that soothes your soul, that of your mother and grandmother's generation? Look no further and add these to your wedding playlist immediately!
Link for the Playlist- 'Your Groovy 70's Wedding Playlist' at https://gaana.com/playlist/guest-zwxhx-yourgroovy70sweddingplaylist-pklgva6rbg
(login to download the entire playlist)
Here's the list of songs:
1. Bachna Ae Hasinon Lo Main Aa Gaya, Kishore Kumar
2. How Deep Is Your Love, Bees Gees
3. Ye Jawani Hai Diwani, Kishore Kumar
4. Dum Maro Dum, Asha Bhosle
5. Play That Funky Music, Wild Cherry
6. Heart Of Glass, Blondie
7. Khaike Paan Banaras Wala, Kishore Kumar
8. Reelin In The Years, Steely Dan
9. Chadhti Jawani Meri Chaal Mastani, Lata Mangeshkar & Mohammed Rafi
10. Jai Jai Shiv Shankar, Kishore Kumar & Lata Mangeshkar
11. Piya Tu Ab To Aaja, Asha Bhosle & R.D Burman
12. O Mungada Mungada, Usha Mangeshkar
13. Chura Liya Hai Tumne Jo Dil Ko, Asha Bhosle & Mohammed Rafi
14. Don't Stop 'till You Get Enough, Michael Jackson
15. Grease Megamix, John Travolta
16. O Saathi Chal, Asha Bhosle
17. Highway To Hell, AC/DC
18. Main Shair To Nahin, Shailender Singh
19. Yeh Mera Dil Yaar Ka Diwana, Asha Bhosle
20. Dancing Queen, ABBA
Old is gold, so this wedding season, drop the remakes and choreograph a dance on these classic numbers!
Haircare begins at the roots—take note of these expert tips to combat common hair woes.
The secret recipe to washboard abs is in your kitchen!