Here's how to ensure you and your guests have the time of your lives at your summer wedding!
1. Sunscreen: If you're having an outdoor ceremony, be sure have sunscreen on hand to protect guests from sunburn.
2. Straw Hats and Fans: Give guests accessories like straw hats and fans to keep cool during the ceremony.
3. Parasols: Keep baskets of pretty parasols on hand so guests can shield themselves from the sun.
4. Facial Mist: Another stay-cool idea: create a help-yourself station of mini spray bottles filled with cool fragrant water.
5. Citronella Candles: Purchase a supply of citronella candles to keep the bugs at bay and away from your guests.
6. Sunglasses: Offer sunglasses that match your wedding colours with a cute note attached for when the sun is up high.
7. Flip-flops: Keep baskets of flip-flops handy as an incentive to kick off their heels and hit the dance floor!