Here's how to ensure you and your guests have the time of your lives at your summer wedding!
1. Sunscreen: If you're having an outdoor ceremony, be sure have sunscreen on hand to protect guests from sunburn.
2. Straw Hats and Fans: Give guests accessories like straw hats and fans to keep cool during the ceremony.
3. Parasols: Keep baskets of pretty parasols on hand so guests can shield themselves from the sun.
4. Facial Mist: Another stay-cool idea: create a help-yourself station of mini spray bottles filled with cool fragrant water.
5. Citronella Candles: Purchase a supply of citronella candles to keep the bugs at bay and away from your guests.
6. Sunglasses: Offer sunglasses that match your wedding colours with a cute note attached for when the sun is up high.
7. Flip-flops: Keep baskets of flip-flops handy as an incentive to kick off their heels and hit the dance floor!
Most definitely one of the hardest goodbye's for the bride, Brides Today presents some of these heart-wrenching...