If you're throwing a warm-weather celebration, you'll definitely want to bookmark these Instagram-worthy ideas.
1. Your furry friends deserve to be part of your big day! Adorn him with a floral wreath to match your wedding bouquet for a heartwarming pic that will be a wedding album highlight.
2. Personalize your wedding with customized Groom and Bride signages on the chairs for an added touch of fun. It can also be used as a fun prop for wedding pictures.
3. Nothing boasts of summer like a blooming arrangement of flowers. Dress up the altar with pretty flowers in tones of white and pastel pink for a fancy wedding this summer. Use gold details to complement the light hues.
4. Balloons for weddings? Team BridesToday is a huge fan! Having a fun atmosphere is essential at a wedding. Stray from the obvious and add a lively vibe to your wedding with balloon installations.
5. If you’re hosting your summer wedding in a remote location, it’s important to think of all the things guests may need in a pinch but might not be able to find. Put together a welcome bag filled with essentials like bottled water, sweet and savory snacks, Band-Aids, sunscreen, and bug repellent.
6. While having a beach wedding is already pleasing, elevate the dining experience by laying out a bohemian picnic-style setting complete with pillows and throws for added comfort. You can almost imagine the smiles at the faces of your guests sitting on the beach with gorgeous views of the sea and enjoying their meal.
7. Since guests play a key role in making a wedding memorable, making them feel at home can go a long way in the festivities. Use personalized welcome signages and cards for your guests to take home as mementos from the big day.
8. Flower arrangements are undoubtedly the go-to decor option for day weddings. Why use candles in lanterns when you can use alluring flowers for much livelier decor?
9. If you have a great love for all things bohemian, using a tent with little rustic details as your mandap can be just the perfect and personal setting you need for your wedding ceremony.
10. Like all things elegant? Don't worry, we've got you covered with this classy idea of incorporating glass and crystal in your wedding decor. The glass details reflecting the sunlight can serve as the perfect elegant touch for an outdoor day wedding.
11. Fewer things scream summer more than a pink-and-orange color palette. Use the colors throughout your own floral arrangements. Sliced fruit is also a nod to summer.
Using dried leaves and flowers can be an out-of-the-box back-drop for your altar if you are planning to have a barn wedding. Once palm fronds have dried, their bright-green color fades into softer, desaturated tones of mint, sage, taupe, and tobacco, which lend a lovely aged, earthy touch to floral arrangements.
All Images: Courtesy Pinterest.
We explore those moments of love which are not about grand gestures, but the little instances that let you know that...