It's time to take you back to the 60's with these classic songs that you must definitely add to your playlist.
Swing and dance, groove and move, with these classics from the 60's! From Mohammed Rafi and Asha Bhosle to Elvis Presley and Neil Diamond, we've curated a memorable mix of some of the grooviest English and Hindi songs from the 60's. So look no further and add these to your wedding playlist right now!
Link for the Playlist- 'Your Groovy 60’s Wedding Playlist' at https://gaana.com/playlist/guest-zwxhx-yourgroovy60sweddingplaylist-pkob1zwabq
(login to download the entire playlist)
Here's the list of songs:
1. Badan Pe Sitare Lapete Huye, Mohammad Rafi
2. Aaja Aaja Mein Hoon Pyaar Tera, Asha Bhosle
3. Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond
4. Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
5. Stuck On You, Elvis Presley
6. The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra
7. It's In The Kiss (The Shoop Shoop Song), Betty Everett
8. Can't Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley
9. Dancing In The Street, Martha Reeves, The Vandellas
10. Do Wah Diddy Diddy, Manfred Mann
11. Aao Twist Karen, Manna Dey
12. O Haseena Zulfonwale Jane Jahan, Asha Bhosle-Mohammed Rafi
13. Jhumka Gira Re, Asha Bhosle
14. O Mere Sona Re Sona, Asha Bhosle-Mohammed Rafi
15. Aai Aai Aa Sukoo Sukoo, Mohammed Rafi
16. Twist And Shout, The Beatles
17. The Twist, Chubby Checker
18. Honthon Mein Aisi Baat, Lata Mangeshkar-Bhupinder Singh
Old is gold, so this wedding season, drop the remakes and choreograph a dance on these iconic numbers!
Lovebirds actor Rana Daggubati and entrepreneur Miheeka Bajaj recently tied the knot in a dreamy, intimate wedding....
From Kim Kardashian to Katrina Kaif, air squats seems to be everyone's favourite exercise to work their legs and...