Chef Jatin Mallick, Co-owner TRES, New Delhi, shares his recipes for two energizing drinks that will give your immunity an instant boost!
An instant immunity booster and above all, a go-to for the tangy, berry lover, Chef Jatin's 'Berry Refreshing' and 'Tangy Booster' drinks are sure to sooth your sophisticated palate. Besides being 'ultra' delectable, these drinks are enriched with the healthiest ingredients that'll do wonders for your immunity!
10 gm Raw Turmeric
10 gm Raw Ginger
2 tbsp Jaggery (gur) powder
1/2 cup Water
1. Blend all the mentioned ingredients in a mixer, strain the juice and let it chill.
2. Take a shot glass, top it up with the chilled juice and add a pinch of black salt.
3. Add water or soda water to the glass.
4. Your immunity booster shot is ready!
1 glass Buttermilk
Chopped Green Chillies
1 spoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) powder
1. Take a mixer jar and add a glass full of buttermilk.
2. Add some chopped ginger and green chilly to the mix.
3. Add a spoon of Indian gooseberry powder to the mix.
4. Churn the ingredients well.
5. Make a tadka (tempering) of curry leaves and mustard seeds, and pour it on the buttermilk mix.
6. Serve chilled!
Berry Refreshing Drink
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput tied the knot on 8th July, 2015, in an intimate, low-key Delhi wedding. To escape...
Adhuna Bhabani, Founder and Creative Director,BBLUNT, shares her expert tips on how to deal with frizzy hair! Take note.