An instant immunity booster and above all, a go-to for the tangy, berry lover, Chef Jatin's 'Berry Refreshing' and 'Tangy Booster' drinks are sure to sooth your sophisticated palate. Besides being 'ultra' delectable, these drinks are enriched with the healthiest ingredients that'll do wonders for your immunity!
10 gm Raw Turmeric
10 gm Raw Ginger
2 tbsp Jaggery (gur) powder
1/2 cup Water
1. Blend all the mentioned ingredients in a mixer, strain the juice and let it chill.
2. Take a shot glass, top it up with the chilled juice and add a pinch of black salt.
3. Add water or soda water to the glass.
4. Your immunity booster shot is ready!
1 glass Buttermilk
Chopped Green Chillies
1 spoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) powder
1. Take a mixer jar and add a glass full of buttermilk.
2. Add some chopped ginger and green chilly to the mix.
3. Add a spoon of Indian gooseberry powder to the mix.
4. Churn the ingredients well.
5. Make a tadka (tempering) of curry leaves and mustard seeds, and pour it on the buttermilk mix.
6. Serve chilled!
Berry Refreshing Drink
Colour block your look with stilettos in vibrant shades of pink and red.
Founder of the Better Binge, Juhi Pahwa—whose roster of celebrity clients include Janhvi Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez and Ananya Panday—shares the secret recipe for Katrina Kaif's scrumptious Sunday cheat meal that you can *never* get enough of.