Chef Ravi Saxena, Head Chef - Mamagoto & Azure Hospitality shares his signature 'Steamed Fish with Spring Onions and Oyster Sauce' recipe to help you ace that virtual dinner date!
Whether you have a virtual cook-off with your girl gang scheduled, or a Facetime dinner date with boo, this scrumptious seafood recipe is sure to win some hearts! Particularly reminiscent of the sun and sand you terribly miss, enjoy this restaurant-quality bassa dish at home, and get virtually transported to the stunning seaside.
Find the detailed recipe for Steamed Fish with Spring Onions and Oyster Sauce, down below:
200 gm Sliced Fish (Bassa)
45 gm Chilli Oyster sauce
10 gm Ginger Julliens
5 gm Brown Garlic
15 gm Spring Onion
15 gm Fresh Red chilly
1. Slice the bassa fish into medium-sized pieces.
2. Arrange the pieces of sliced bassa in a circular manner, in a round dish.
3. Put some oyster sauce on the pieces of fish.
4. Add fresh red chilli, ginger julliene, brown garlic and spring onion to the fish.
5. Steam the fish for 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with fine capsicum strips and serve hot.
Ready, set, eat!
Spent a bomb on that bridal lehenga and don't want to give up on it so soon? Trust me, we understand what brides go...
Two recently-married couples share their experiences on hosting remote ceremonies and planning their (virtual)...