Got a MAJOR sweet tooth? Well, we know exactly what'll help.
Tired of whipping up the same, basic pancakes? Here is some morning motivation that'll get you all set for breaky. Its time to give your classic pancakes a healthy upgrade with banana and oatmeal! Go guilt-free with this binge-worthy delight, and trust me, it truly tastes as good as it looks.
Find the detailed recipe for Gluten-Free Banana and Oatmeal Pancakes by Chef Utkarsh Bhalla, Brand Chef Sly Granny:
Chef Utkarsh Bhalla, Brand Chef, Sly Granny
1 cup Oats
3 Egg whites
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Butter
1 tsp Honey
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients together (except nuts, butter, honey).
2. In case the batter is too thick, you can always add a little water or milk to adjust the consistency.
3. Once the desired batter consistency is achieved, add in the nuts and mix with a spatula.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and brush it with butter.
5. On medium heat, pour the pancake mixture with the help of a ladle.
6. Cook and flip (approx after 2 mins) when you see bubbles on the top side.
7. Cook for another 2 minutes on the other side
8. Garnish the pancakes with honey, toasted walnuts and seasonal fruits!
Ready, set, eat!
For long it was believed that only animal protein sources such as eggs or meat can formulate a complete diet....
Writer, beauty expert, and makeup artist from Canada, Trésor Prijis blurs gender lines and highlights perfume...