Are your eyes looking like they need a little help after a night out? Here's a curated list of our favourite eye products of the season.
1. Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle & Energizing Eye Masks
These energizing eyemasks have minerals and collagen which are the key ingredients that help rejuvenate skin instantly.
2. Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
This lightweight serum tackles dullness to fine lines and puffiness and improves the skin’s resilience.
3. Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment
It's a tinted moisturizer for your under-eyes, available in three shades to mask discoloration and improve the appearance of skin.
4. Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
This formula is easy to apply via the roller and works wonders for brightening and hydrating the under-eye area.
5. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix
This serum target fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles and dryness while you sleep.
6. La Mer Lifting Eye Serum
This gel-like formula uses kelp-infused actives and the brand's Stretch Matrix Complex to lift, tighten and contour the area around the eyes.
7. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream
This brightening eye cream is rich in Vitamin C helps to treat puffiness and dark circles, and improves the look of concealer applied on top of it.
8. Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift
This lightweight cream has wild indigo seed which brightens and helps reduce circles, and fermented yeast with hyaluronic acid which firm and lift area.
Of heightened significance to the Indian bride, the 'Phoolon Ki Chaadar' allows her to get the dreamy-princess...