The Critics’ Choice Awards had some stunning beauty looks, which would perfectly let you be the centre of attention on your D-Day.
The red carpet at the 23rd Annual Critics’ Choice Awards was drastically different from that of the Golden Globes, that took place earlier this week. Celebs chucked their black outfits for a rainbow-hued evening! Everything was cheerful and sparkly (quite literally)! Jessica Chastain, Nicole Kidman, and Jessica Biel sported bright, bold hues whereas Gal Gadot, Rachel Brosnahan, and Madeline Brewer took the embellished route.
Sure, the outfits were swoon-worthy but their beauty looks were what made us sit up and take notes. Here is our top 10 beauty looks that will transform your wedding!
1. Nail a high bun like McKenna Grace for your reception.
2. Zoe Kazan’s simple eyes and bold lips, coupled with her centre-parted hairstyle would look stunning for your Sangeet!
3. For your Mehendi bash, go for a vintage look with 60’s soft waves a lá Skyler Samuels!
4. You can never go wrong with Sarah Hyland’s winged eyeliner and sleek bun look for your wedding!
5. Love smoky eyes but not sure how to pull it off for your wedding? Take a cue from Diane Kruger, who effortlessly does smoky eyes and nude lips for this year’s Critics’ Choice Awards ceremony.
6. Go bold or go home with Samira Wiley’s thick eyebrows and bold marsala lips for your Cocktail party.
7. Betty Gabriel’s side swept hairstyle reminds us of the 30’s finger waves. Try it for your Sangeet celebrations.
8. How about a soft bouffant and siren red lips like Angelina Jolie’s for your reception party?
Which look are you going to channel?
All images are taken from gettyimages.
Assisted by Dishari Basu.
The designer reveals her hacks to not stress out and enjoy your own wedding festivities.