From statement cuts to delicate details, we bring you the finest diamond rings for the perfect proposal.
1. Love should be simple and uncomplicated, much like this precious wedding band by RK Jewellers.
2. With its clean lines and regal setting, this princess-cut ring from Mirari is just right for the glamorous yet elegant bride.
3. The brilliant radiance of the round-cut diamond secures its spot as an all-time favourite. This ring by TBZ will surely add the shine to your happily ever after.
4. This cushion-cut ring by Graff is the essential companion for the modern girl with an old soul.
5. Delicate and feminine, this pear-shaped diamond by Moti Jewels Palace is a graceful addition to your personal style.
Moti Jewels Palace
6. One of the most romantic styles is the cushion-cut, like this ring from Forevermark by Om Jewellers, with its softly rounded edges and extra sparkle.
Forevermark by Om Jewellers
7. Let these dainty diamonds set in white gold by Tanishq celebrate the love story that has come full circle.
8. Effortless and understated, this round-cut design by Platinum Evara can be worn by itself, or even stacked with other bands for a stylish statement.
9. This dazzling round solitaire ring by Chopard, with its striking play of light and exceptional clarity, exemplifies timeless beauty.
10. Ideal for the girl-on-the-go, this band by Cartier is the best way to add subtle sparkle to your everyday fashion.
BT presents to you accessories in the traditional hues of red, blue and gold, to ensure that the bride looks lovely...
Fresh-faced bridal muse, Ananya Panday talks about romance and her dream to have two (!) big-fat Indian weddings.